Biosystem Access Series
Automatic LN2 Refrigerators.
The Biosystem 12, 24 and 50 models are designed to provide frequent-access users with rapid specimen storage and retrieval.
Full control and security backup is provided by a class-leading microprocessor controlled-system.
State of the art construction allied with the very latest in super-insulation techniques ensure that the Biosystem Access Series offer a unique combination of security and economy along with excellent isothermal properties.
Every Biosystem Access series container can be configured for either liquid (-196°C),or Vapour phase storage.
In vapour-phase operation, our design-flexibility is such that units can be configured to store at temperatures from – 150°C to as low as -190°C.
Every Biosystem Access Series unit is backed by our comprehensive 5 year vacuum Warranty and further compliance with the EC Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EC
Access series Features:
- Castor mounted for easy location and movement within laboratory
- Full width top opening for quick access placing and retrieving samples
- Key operated lockable lid for complete access security
- Smooth surface high efficiency insulating neck plug for easy cleaning
- Painted stainless steel top plate for strength and no corrosion
- Coloured anodised storage racks available for easy identification
- Full operation and insulation instructions provided
- Installation, training, commissioning and on site maintenance are available
- De-Fog and quick chill functions for good visibility on lid opening and
- accelerated-re-cooling after lid is shut.
- Control Systems can cope with LN2 pressure range from 20 to 40 psi.
New Arctic version Very cold and Very Dry
- Super chill copper liner fitted as standard for vapour phase storage at -190C
- Copper lining generates uniformity in temperature gradient
- Solid plinth of 140mm so racks sit above the LN2
- No dripping racks when samples are removed
- Solid plinth for more stable racks
- Shorter racks for easier lifting
- Stainless steel racks can be used and will be below -150C (option)
- Easy to check LN2 levels with a dipstick
- Easy to pour in LN2 in the event of an emergency
- Vapour guard feature provides guaranteed non contact between samples and liquid nitrogen.
- (Biosystem 24 and 50 only)
- Able to cope with pressures of up to 3 bar, and works on pipelines
Ultra-Low loss storage refrigerators with internal racks
Holding 750 to 6000 2ml cryovials.
96 Well Plates, Cryobox, Goblet, Straw, Cord Blood, Cane, Blood Bags, 5ml Tubes, Falcon Tubes & Vial storage
Liquid or Vapour
Suitable for IVF Samples
High Thermal Efficiency
MDD 93/42/EEC Compliant